Information contained at belgianpainsociety.org and its global electronic links have been made available under the following conditions:
- Changes may occur, since the last update, which affect the accuracy and availability of the information presented.
- While considerable care and effort has been taken in the gathering of the data and compilation of the global electronic links, visitors should note that errors and/or omissions may occur.
- There are limitations on the accuracy, reliability and suitability of accessible information via the Internet. Visitors are advised when making use or any decision based on information obtained by this means, to verify the information independently.
- The authors, managers, and project members of belgianpainsociety.org shall not be liable for any damages caused as a result of the use of the information contained herein.
- Accessibility of documents, programs, information, and any other material through this web server does not imply suitability or endorsement for any purpose whatsoever by any parties.
- The Belgian Pain Society does not assume responsibility for the information provided and opinions expressed within this server. Ideas or opinions expressed by the developers or participants in the BPS server do not necessarily reflect those of BPS or of its board members.
- Because of the rapid advances in the medical sciences, BPS recommends independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages.
- This site contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by this site.
BPS is a non-profit association registered in Belgium (ID: 0448478609). We welcome donations for the furtherance of the goals and objectives of the association.